R for Rabbit Yankee Doodle Baby Walker (Green)
This product is currently sold out.
YANKEE DOODLE WALKER – The Laughing Walker
Designed with ergonomics & safety in mind, R for Rabbit Yankee Doodle walker assists your baby while he/she take its first steps towards exploring world on his/her own. The most awaited moment for parent to is to see their child learning to walk their first few steps. Walker is the perfect tool to benefit your baby’s development and growth.
- Certified for safety: Yankee Doodle is EN-71 Safety Certified product, which is the most stringent certification defined by European Standards for baby walkers. Every minor point from the lead content in plastic, to quality of colour, to mechanical strength is considered to give safest product for your beautiful baby.
- Foldable & easy to store: Designed to offer the best experience of walking to your baby, and can be carried anywhere due to its simple mechanism to fold. You can be ready to GO with folded walker in small bag.
- Height adjustable with handle bar: Yankee Doodle is 3-step height adjustable walker designed to suit the height of walker as per your baby’s height and age. Designed to attach handle bar to the walker when you want to control the walker, while playing outside or making your little one learn to walk.
- Stopper/Break for safety: Installed with stoppers /brakes to stop your little one at unsafe places, making it the safest for your little one to play.
- Cushioned seat & comfortable fabric: Provided with cushioned seat to give your little one most comfortable walk when playing in walker.
- Removable & attractive toy tray: Accompanied with a musical toy tray to keep your little one engaged and enjoy the learning process of walking.
- Anti-Pinch Lock System: Designed to make sure that even by mistake your hands are protected while closing Walker with its Anti-Pinch Lock.
- Silicon Wheels: Comes with Silicon wheels to have better grip to the ground and Durable
- Anti Collision Protection: Comes with Safety Rubber Lining to prevent the shock while child collides during learning to Walk